Thursday, May 24, 2012

never add wieners to your scrambled eggs

damn right - never never never add wieners to your scrambled eggs!
Not even organic wieners..... something told me it might be tasty with the wieners chopped up in thinnest slices but it fucked up my breakfast this morning.

I just wish I had some african stew instead!!
By the way -  it seems like i forgot to post Part II of that mix I made earlier this year.
It might suit the sunny days we are experiencing over here so here it is:

African Stew, Part II

Here's the tracklist:

Bopol - Bonjour Le Soleil (DAMN RIGHT!!)
Elvis Kemayo - Ainsi Va La Vie
Them Mushrooms - Mateso
Eddie Quansah - Track B4
Afro National - Gowa
Kapingbdi - You Go Go You Go Come
Homowo - Black Light (Not crackly ; )
African Brothers Band - Me Poma
Jabula - Our Fathers
Dele Abiodun - Adawa Super Dub
Super Biton De Segou - Niénema Miné
A. B. Crentsil - Jealousy


7 comments:

Zeroy said...

Off to good start! I know a couple of them critters but lots of fresh surprises. African stew is going down easy

Anonymous said...

Try adding scrambled eggs to your wieners next time.

Anonymous said...

Hmm - that's funny. I just finished a meal of scrambled eggs with queso chees and a grilled bratwurst on the side. Sweet Italian sausage is a regular breakfast menu item at most diners in and around Philly. But weiners, or rather hot dogs? Nah, you're correct in your criticism.

basso said...

mmmh.... salsiccia!
I should have mentioned that I don't like wieners anyway ; )

JIRO said...

Hey Basso, I saw you had Joan Bibiloni's ‎Silencio Roto for sale on Discogs, any chance of having a listen on your blog?

I just bought one of his records in Spain, can't afford another one right now :(

basso said...

Hi Jiro, i don't have a full rip but going to post single tracks here soon anyway. One or two from that magnificent record will be among them!
Of course not the weakest tracks : )

JIRO said...

Wunderbar!