Monday, April 19, 2010

Mysticism



When I found this record I didn't know what to expect. Late Equals, aha. Listened to the 2nd side first (by chance, not out of a habit) and immediately went to ask for the price, as there was no sticker attached to it. After the shock I thought: "ok just listen to the other side before you put it back" and damn that was a mistake! Maybe not..... I heard Mystic Syster and in a flash I was completely up up an away, nodding the head like no good. It's raw and powerful ... and man those synth rhythms : ) After a couple of spins at home I understood why this is in so many wantlists, there's hardly a weak moment on the lp.

More info on discogs and a nice little link on request

Cheers!

PS. We'll have a wonderful guest-mix by one of my favourite DJs coming up very soon. Relaxed summer vibes for your precious ears!

20 comments:

BCR said...

oh yeah...please do post this!

gd said...

would love to hear this too...thanks

Evan said...

a third request, basso!

crazy said...

sure sure! must be a good one. thx

E-mile said...

basso, reading this & discogs made me very curious...

H.K said...

very very interesting...

basso said...

http://dreamchimney.com/tracks/
go there for a quick teaser before the the complete LP is uploaded to rapidshare

ushaped said...

me too please!

Anonymous said...

This looks good...

You know who it is said...

excited!

alphabet said...

Cant wait for this gem!! Thanks

basso said...

It's there now

BCR said...

big thanx!

M— said...

Tasty!

Stefan M—
friendsound.wordpress.com

Morganized said...

a compelling story. let's listen.

Unknown said...

Thanks !

jG said...

This is truly amazing and revelatory. Album has the same eccentric but body pounding qualities as the 12" mix of Walking on Sunshine.

Thanks for ALL of your efforts to share such intoxicating curiosities.

Zeroy said...

Yummm! Just burned one for cruising. Thanks for sharing, Basso

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

totally new for me,
thank you Basso!

mess said...

This blew me away, thanks so much