Monday, February 1, 2010

Banfi Sans Baffo



Galaxy My Dear was Banfi's first solo effort and on this one he is playing all instruments including various synthesizers, sequencers and a Farfisa Rythm Machine. The lp was released in 1978 on Red Record and was dedicated to "My Master, Klaus Schulze". This was the only record he recorded under the J.B. Banfi banner. The other 3 later records would be by 'Baffo' Banfi. But as you can see on the cover he is missing his baffo, so maybe that's why he looks so distraught.

Galaxy My Dear

7 comments:

basso said...

Baffo is a wonderful musician. He's playing like a god and on top of that he's got wits.... Thanks for the share, Zeroy!

attax said...

Man, I really like this record. Great Music. Thanks for sharing.

Gianni aka Cesare Barbetta said...

thank you Zeroy,
you know I love cosmic mad sounds!

Anonymous said...

beautiful album, thankyou

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have the LP "Hearth" ? If so, thanks for sharing ! I have been looking for this album for ages !
Cheers,
Erwin
Belgium

graphix said...

please upload ma dolce vita??!!! :) thank you

Anonymous said...

Any chance this could get re-upped as the link is dead and I would be filled with a galactic level of appreciation? No really, I would. Thanks for all of the love for great music!